1257 Prairie Hill Cir
Total Finished Sq.Ft.
About This Home
Virtually Tour This Home
- Located in Village Estates
- The Richmond Floor Plan
- 1,746 Main & 2nd Floor Sq.Ft.
- 466 Finished Basement Sq.Ft.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Car Garage
- Unique Two-Story Open-Concept Floor Plan
- 9′ Main Floor Ceilings
- 8′ 2nd Floor Ceilings
- Coming Soon: Fully Finished Daylight Basement
- Built in 2020
- View, Download & Print the Flyer
- Sprinkler System & Sod Included
- Large Backyard Faces A Tree Row
- 466 Finished Sq.Ft.
- Extra Living Space
- 1 Additional Bedroom
- 1 Additional Bathroom
- Quartz Countertops
- Wood Laminate in Entry, Living, Dining & Kitchen
- Curb Appeal Upgrades
- Designer Kitchen Cabinets, Appliances & Finishes
- Upgraded Master Bedroom & Bathroom Suite
- Laundry Room on the Same Floor as the Bedrooms
- Extra Living Spaces
- Walk-In Pantry
- Walk-In Master Closet with Off-Season Storage
- Fully Finished Basement
- 92% Energy Efficient Furnance
- Two-Story Accomodating HVAC System
- Passive Radon Vent
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
- Combination Room
- Play Room/Area
- Guest Room
- Office/Study Space
- Reading Nook
- Indoor Exercise Space
- Hobby Room
Disclaimer: Please not the floor plan is for illustrative purposes and is to be used as a guide only. The illustrations may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated here.
Calculate Your Monthly Payment
Overview of This Home’s Numbers
Home Price: $234,900
Interest Rate: Determined by your lender, typically based on your credit score and current housing market rates. Input a rate you anticipate you’re eligible for. The interest rate calculator on Bankrate.com may prove helpful.
Mortgage Term: Usually 30-years but other terms are available.
PMI: Determined based on the loan to value amount if the down payment is less than 20% of the home purchase price. The PMI calculator on NerdWallet.com may prove helpful in anticipating this amount if you plan to make less than a 20% down payment.
Property Tax* + Specials** Estimate = $4,844
*Property Taxes for the first year are based on the current property tax rate of 1.5% of the purchase price. This amount will fluctuate from year to year based on the property’s value and Mill Levey Numbers. For this home’s current purchase price, property taxes are estimated to be $3,524 per year.
**Specials are extra taxes applied by the city to pay for roads, street signs, utilities, etc. needed in new home communities and developments. In Village Estates, Specials are estimated to be $110 monthly, or $1,320 yearly until approximately 2034.
Home Insurance: Based on your home insurance company’s rates, the value of your home and other factors. The average premium in Kansas, according to Bankrate.com is $3,931.
Extra Yearly Costs
HOA Dues: $335 Annually