14118 E. Laguna St., Wichita, KS 67230
Welcome Center & Newfield Model in The Crossing at Clear Creek
Visit Us Today!
Approx. Finished Sq.Ft.
Get Ready to Be Inspired!
Welcome to our award-winning model! Located at 14118 E. Laguna St., this Craftsman-style Newfield floor plan is built to inspire and is loaded with designer details, features, and finishes. Take a look at the photos below and then stop by in person to experience and explore the model for yourself!
Here’s how to find us: Clear Creek sits just off of South 143rd Street between Kellogg/US 54-400 and Harry Street. Upon turning into Clear Creek, you’ll notice the stark, gorgeous exterior of the Welcome Center and model down Laguna Street, which is the first left just past the gorgeous community pavilion and pool. After parking in the parking lot, you’ll enter the Welcome Center from the south door, just off the parking lot. Grab a free cup of espresso or cappuccino, chat with the New Home Specialist, and then tour this beautiful model at your lesiure.
We can’t wait to show off this beautiful home! We’re Open:
This gorgeous, award-winning model is not for sale but don’t let that stop you from building one just like it! Ask a New Home Specialist how!
Not Local? Virtually Tour Our Model!
Want to Build Something Similar?
- Irrigation Well Included
- Sprinkler System & Sod Included
- Landscaped Ornamental Beds Included
- Covered & Raised Concrete Patio Complete with a Custom Paver Top
- Additional Concrete Patio at Ground-Level
- Lakeside Homesite
- Gorgeous Modern Craftsman-Style Curb Appeal
- 1,244 Approximate Finished Sq.Ft.
- View-Out Basement
- Large Family Room
- Built-In Entertainment Center
- Full Wet Bar
- Built-In Storm Shelter
- Reading Nook (The “Snoopy” House)
- 2 Additional Bedrooms
- 1 Additional Full Bathroom with Dual Vanities
- Dedicated Storage & Utility Room
- Designer Curb Appeal + Well, Sprinkler System, Landscaped Ornamental Beds & Sod Included
- Great Outdoor Entertaining Space on the Covered Raised Concrete Patio and Additional Ground-Level Patio That Overlooks the Community Pond
- Quartz & Granite Countertops Throughout
- Wood Laminate Flooring in Main Living Areas
- Carpet in the Bedrooms & Closets
- Tile Floor in the Bathrooms & Laundry on the Main Floor
- Vinyl Floor in the Basement Bathroom
- 10’ Ceilings in the Main Living Area
- Tray Ceiling Complete with Stained Beams
- Built-In Modern Farmhouse-Styled Electric Fireplace
- Designer Kitchen Features Stainless Steel Appliances, A Large Island, Great Walk-In Pantry, a Custom-Designed Vent Hood, Additional Cabinets & Upper Cabinets, and Multiple Other Designer Upgrades & Features
- The Large Suite Features a Large Double Vanity, Full-Tile Walk-In Shower & Walk-In Closet
- Gorgeous Craftsman-Style Details and Touches Throughout Like Open-Railing, Stained & Painted Cabinets, Beautiful Cabinet Hardware, Painted Drop Zone, Feature Walls with Custom-Trim Details, and More!
- Features Included in All Clear Creek Homes: Energy Efficient Pella® Windows, Honeywell® Wi-Fi Thermostat, 92% Energy Efficient Furnace with Better Indoor Air Quality & Sealed Ducts, Passive Radon Vent, a Cooktop Vented to the Outside, and more!
- A Combination Room/Space
- Sanctuary or Retreat Space
- Guest Room
- Office or Study
- Dedicated Family Dining
- Outdoor Living & Entertaining
- Indoor Entertaining, Media or Rec Room
- Hobby Space
- Indoor Exercise Space
- Storm Shelter
- Dedicated Storage
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Current prices may change without notice. All information including move-in timeframe, square footage, bedrooms, bathroom and dimensions may vary slightly from what is indicated here. We recommend to the buyer that any information of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.
Disclaimer: Floor plans, photos and graphics are for illustrative purposes and are only intended to be used as a guide. Illustrations may include upgrades and optional features. All information including square footage, bedrooms, bathroom and dimensions may vary from what is indicated here.
Calculate A Monthly Payment
Overview of This Home’s Numbers
Home Price: Ask Your New Home Specialist!
Interest Rate: Determined by your lender, typically based on your credit score and current housing market rates. Input a rate you anticipate you’re eligible for. The interest rate calculator on Bankrate.com may prove helpful.
Mortgage Term: Usually 30-years but other terms are available.
PMI: Determined based on the loan to value amount if the down payment is less than 20% of the home purchase price. The PMI calculator on NerdWallet.com may prove helpful in anticipating this amount if you plan to make less than a 20% down payment.
Property Taxes* & Specials** Estimate
*Property Taxes for the first year are based on the current property tax rate of 1.5% of the purchase price. This amount will fluctuate from year to year based on the property’s value and Mill Levey Numbers.
**Specials are extra taxes applied by the city to pay for roads, street signs, utilities, etc. needed in new home communities and developments. In Clear Creek, Specials in the Crossing are estimated to be $140 monthly, or $1,680 yearly starting in 2023 through approximately 2034.
Home Insurance: Based on your home insurance company’s rates, the value of your home and other factors. The average premium in Kansas, according to Bankrate.com is $3,931.
Extra Yearly Costs
HOA Dues: $330 Annually
Meet Your New Home Specialist
New Home Specialist
Send a Message
Fill out the form, click "submit" at the end and we'll be in touch as soon as possible! Required fields indicated with (*). Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you!