5832 Forestor, Park City, KS 67219
Designer Home For Sale in Village Estates
$343,705 | Move In By Labor Day
Total Finished Sq.Ft.
About This Home
5832 Forestor features the Westbury floor plan which is a charming plan and a great option for first-time homebuyers. The quaint, picturesque front porch offers space for your rocking chairs and potted plants! It leads into the open-concept main living area with the living room, kitchen and dining. In the kitchen, there’s a large island and great pantry space. Down the hall sits the master suite complete with a bathroom, private commode, walk-in shower, and large walk-in closet. At the end of the hall just past the master bedroom door is bedroom number two and the hall bathroom. The laundry room and drop zone lead into the 3-car side-entry garage. The finished view-out basement has two more bedrooms with large walk-in closets, another full bathroom, a huge family room and great-sized dedicated storage space.
This home is under construction and is now available for sale in Village Estates. Don’t delay – homes are going quick in this great community!
- Sprinkler System & Sod Included
- Composite Deck in the Large Backyard
- Great Curb Appeal
- 1,280 Finished Sq.Ft.
- Massive Family Room
- 2 Additional Bedrooms
- 1 Additional Full Bathroom
- Large Dedicated Storage Space
- Designer Upgrades Throughout Like Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplashes, LVP Flooring in Entryways & Throughout Main Living Area and More!
- Gorgeous Master Bedroom & Bathroom Suite
- Open-Concept Floor Plan with 10’ Ceiling in Main Living Area
- Functional Designer Kitchen
- Grand Master Bedroom Suite Complete with a Walk-In Closet
- Finished View-Out Basement Adds a Large Family Room + 2 Additional Bedrooms, a 3rd Bathroom & Dedicated Storage
- Dedicated Drop Zone Through Owner’s Entry
- Energy Efficient Pella® Windows
- Honeywell® Wi-Fi Thermostat
- 92/5% AFUE Energy-Efficient Furnace System
- Multi-Zone Heating & Cooling with Trion Air Bear Air Cleaner & 5” Pleated Filter that Provides Better Indoor Air Quality
- Cooktop Vented to the Outside
- Chamberlain® myQ® Smart Garage Door Opener
- Gorgeous Designer Finishes Throughout
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
- Nursery or Toddler’s Room
- Combination Room
- Guest Room
- Game Room or Entertainment Room
- Indoor Exercise Space
- Hobby Room
- Dedicated Storage
- Outdoor Living
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Current prices may change without notice. All information including move-in timeframe, square footage, bedrooms, bathroom and dimensions may vary slightly from what is indicated here. We recommend to the buyer that any information of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.
Disclaimer: Floor plans, photos and graphics are for illustrative purposes and are only intended to be used as a guide. Illustrations may include upgrades and optional features. All information including square footage, bedrooms, bathroom and dimensions may vary from what is indicated here.
Calculate Your Monthly Payment
Overview of This Home’s Numbers
Home Price: $343,705
Interest Rate: Determined by your lender, typically based on your credit score and current housing market rates. Input a rate you anticipate you’re eligible for. The interest rate calculator on Bankrate.com may prove helpful.
Mortgage Term: Usually 30-years but other terms are available.
PMI: Determined based on the loan to value amount if the down payment is less than 20% of the home purchase price. The PMI calculator on NerdWallet.com may prove helpful in anticipating this amount if you plan to make less than a 20% down payment.
Property Tax* + Specials** Estimate = $6,476
*Property Taxes for the first year are based on the current property tax rate of 1.5% of the purchase price. This amount will fluctuate from year to year based on the property’s value and Mill Levey Numbers. For this home’s current purchase price, property taxes are estimated to be $5,156 per year.
**Specials are extra taxes applied by the city to pay for roads, street signs, utilities, etc. needed in new home communities and developments. In Village Estates, Specials are estimated to be $110 monthly, or $1,320 yearly until approximately 2034.
Home Insurance: Based on your home insurance company’s rates, the value of your home and other factors. The average premium in Kansas, according to Bankrate.com is $3,931.
Extra Yearly Costs
HOA Dues: $335 Annually
Meet Your New Home Specialist
New Home Specialist
Send a Message
Fill out the form, click "submit" at the end and we'll be in touch as soon as possible! Required fields indicated with (*). Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you!