5835 Ashford, Park City, KS 67219
Car Side-Entry Garage
Total Finished Sq.Ft.
About This Home
5835 Ashford is located in Village Estates and features one of our newest floor plans, The Rosewood. This is one of our newest plans and features a split-bedroom, open-concept layout loaded with storage spaces and potential for most family sizes! When entering from the nice-sized front porch, you’re greeted by the open-concept, 10′ ceiling living, kitchen & dining rooms and the stairway to the finished basement. The kitchen features a nice-sized walk-in pantry, a large kitchen island and a window over the kitchen sink that looks into the backyard. Off the dining space is the sliding door that takes you to the deck in the backyard. Through the hallway by the dining room, you’ll find a coat closet and the door to the master bedroom suite. The master bedroom itself is a great size and leads to the master bathroom that features a double vanity, linen cabinet, walk-in shower and a private commode room. The large walk-in master closet is through the master bathroom and has a window letting in lots of natural light. The hallway on the other side of the home, off the kitchen leads to the owner’s entry, linen closet a hall bath and bedrooms 2 and 3 that both feature nice-sized walk-in closets. The owner’s entry from the 3-car side-entry garage houses the laundry room and a dedicated drop zone with cubbies, hooks and a shelf. The finished basement has a large family room, an additional full bathroom, linen closet, two additional bedrooms both with large, walk-in closets, a large utility/storage room and a unique flexible room perfect an office, indoor workout space, study room, play room or more! Whether you’re just starting out, have multiple kids of varying ages, are multigenerational or empty nesters, this Rosewood is loaded with potential for your family.
- Located in Village Estates
- The Rosewood Side-Entry Floor Plan
- 1,396 Main Floor Sq.Ft.
- 1,078 Sq.Ft. Finished View-Out Basement
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Car Side-Entry Garage
- Open-Concept Floor Plan
- Built in 2021
- View, Print & Download The Flyer Here
- Sprinkler System & Sod Included
- Pressure-Treated Deck in Backyard
- Large Backyard
- Great Curb Appeal
- 1,078 Finished Sq.Ft.
- Large Family Room Space
- Flexible Closed-Off Use-As-You-Choose Room
- 2 Additional Bedrooms with Walk-In Closets
- 1 Additional Full Bathroom
- Linen Closet
- Large Dedicated Storage Space
- 3-Car Side-Entry Garage
- Vinyl Countertops
- LVP in Entry, Living, Dining, & Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Large Kitchen Island
- Walk-In Pantry
- Great Master Bedroom & Bathroom Suite Features a Large Walk-In Closet, Private Commode Room, Walk-In Shower, Double Vanity & Linen Cabinet
- Open-Concept Floor Plan with 10′ Ceilings in the Main Living Area
- Dedicated Storage Spaces Throughout
- Walk-In Closets in Every Bedroom
- Unique Flexible Room in Basement
- Dedicated Drop Zone Through Owner’s Entry
- Energy Efficient Pella® Windows
- Honeywell® Wi-Fi Thermostat
- 92/5% AFUE Energy-Efficient Furnace System
- Multi-Zone Heating & Cooling with Trion Air Bear Air Cleaner & 5” Pleated Filter that Provides Better Indoor Air Quality
- Cooktop Vented to the Outside
- Chamberlain® myQ® Smart Garage Door Opener
- Beautiful Design Aesthetics Inside & Out
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
- Nursery or Toddler’s Room
- Combination Rooms & Spaces
- Guest Room
- Office or Study
- Multiple Living Spaces
- Game Room or Entertainment Room
- Indoor Exercise Room
- Hobby Room
- Dedicated Storage
- Outdoor Living
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Current prices may change without notice. All information including move-in timeframe, square footage, bedrooms, bathroom and dimensions may vary slightly from what is indicated here. We recommend to the buyer that any information of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.
THE ROSEWOOD SIDE-ENTRY
Disclaimer: Floor plans, photos and graphics are for illustrative purposes and are only intended to be used as a guide. Illustrations may include upgrades and optional features. All information including square footage, bedrooms, bathroom and dimensions may vary from what is indicated here.
About the Village Estates Community
If you’re looking for a new-home community nestled in the welcoming Park City, Kansas, then Village Estates is for you! Located just a few minutes north of Wichita, this community is perfect for those who enjoy privacy and proximity. Take advantage of this convenient location and live just minutes away from all of the necessities such as grocery stores, Wichita State University, numerous shopping centers and the Hartman Event Center! Our homeowners also appreciate our fully-stocked fishing pond, quiet, treed homesites and the peaceful sounds of nature as the sun sets. Come find your new home today!
- Quiet Suburban Area
- Large Stocked Fishing Ponds
- Treed Lots
- View-Out Lots
- Close to East-Side Attractions
- Near New Cross Winds Casino & Amazon Facilities
- Hartman Arena
- Wichita Public Schools
- Easy Access To I-135
- Learn More About Village Estates
Available Lot Types
- View Out
- Treed Lots
Buildable Floor Plans
HOA Management Services
(316) 351 7650 | HomeOwnerMgnt.com
- Initiation Fee: $150
- Annual Dues: $335
- Specials: $110 Until 2034
- Property Tax Rate: 1.5%
Calculate Your Monthly Payment
Overview of This Home’s Numbers
Home Price: $330,712
Interest Rate: Determined by your lender, typically based on your credit score and current housing market rates. Input a rate you anticipate you’re eligible for. The interest rate calculator on Bankrate.com may prove helpful.
Mortgage Term: Usually 30-years but other terms are available.
PMI: Determined based on the loan to value amount if the down payment is less than 20% of the home purchase price. The PMI calculator on NerdWallet.com may prove helpful in anticipating this amount if you plan to make less than a 20% down payment.
Property Tax* + Specials** Estimate = $6,281
*Property Taxes for the first year are based on the current property tax rate of 1.5% of the purchase price. This amount will fluctuate from year to year based on the property’s value and Mill Levey Numbers. For this home’s current purchase price, property taxes are estimated to be $4,961 per year.
**Specials are extra taxes applied by the city to pay for roads, street signs, utilities, etc. needed in new home communities and developments. In Village Estates, Specials are estimated to be $110 monthly, or $1,320 yearly until approximately 2034.
Home Insurance: Based on your home insurance company’s rates, the value of your home and other factors. The average premium in Kansas, according to Bankrate.com is $3,931.
Extra Yearly Costs
HOA Dues: $335 Annually
Meet Your New Home Specialist
New Home Specialist
Send a Message
Fill out the form, click "submit" at the end and we'll be in touch as soon as possible! Required fields indicated with (*). Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you!