618 S. Clear Creek St., Wichita, KS 67230
Designer Home For Sale in The Enclave at Clear Creek
$419,160 | Move-In Ready Now!
Approx. Finished Sq.Ft.
About This Home
618 S. Clear Creek Street features a Prairie-Style Stockton. This home plan offers space and storage for all and is loaded with designer details, features and finishes like a custom-designed staircase, accent wall with a built-in entertainment center and more! You’ll enjoy the quaint front porch that leads into the entry of the home. On one side of the home, there are two bedrooms and a full bath. Either make for good spare bedrooms, offices, playrooms, game rooms and more. Next to the living room is the kitchen that features a large island with cabinets on the back and a grand walk-in pantry loaded with storage space. Entering the home from the 3-car garage, you’ll walk into the drop zone area, a laundry room off to the side and the hallway to the kitchen and the owner’s suite. This suite features a private commode, a walk-in tile shower, and a large, walk-in closet. The unfinished walk-out basement has the potential for two more bedrooms, a bathroom, a large family room, a wet bar and a good-sized storage and utility room. Even though the basement isn’t finished, the walk-out pit is! Enjoy this shaded space in your backyard with or without the finished basement!
This gorgeous home is now move-in ready! Stop by to tour this home and make it your own!
- Irrigation Well Included
- Sprinkler System & Sod Included
- Landscaped Ornamental Beds Included
- Composite Deck in Backyard
- Gorgeous Prairie-Style Curb Appeal
- 1,271 Approximate Unfinished Sq.Ft.
- Walk-Out Basement w/ Walk-Out Pit Under Deck
- Potential for:
- Large Family Room
- Walk-Up Bar
- 2 Additional Bedrooms
- 1 Additional Full Bathroom
- Dedicated Storage Space
- Designer Curb Appeal + Well, Sprinkler System & Sod Included
- Great Outdoor Entertaining Space on the Composite Deck
- Quartz Countertops Throughout
- Wood Laminate Flooring in Main Living Areas
- 10’ Ceilings in the Main Living Area
- Luxury Kitchen Appliances, Features & Finishes Including A Large Island, A Walk-In Pantry, Cabinets on the Back of the Island, and More
- The Large Suite Features a Large Double Vanity, Full-Tile Walk-In Shower & Large Walk-In Closet With Off-Season Storage
- Gorgeous Prairie-Style Details and Touches Throughout Like Custom-Designed Open-Railing, Trim Details & Built-Ins Throughout, Beautiful Cabinet Hardware, A Drop Zone and More!
- Features: Energy Efficient Pella® Windows, Honeywell® Wi-Fi Thermostat, Chamberlain® myQ® Smart Garage Door Opener, 92% Energy Efficient Furnace with Better Indoor Air Quality & a Cooktop Vented to the Outside
- Great Potential & Storage Space in the Walk-Out Unfinished Basement
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
- A Combination Room/Space
- Guest Room
- Office Space
- Dedicated Family Dining
- Outdoor Living & Entertaining
- Hobby Room
- Indoor Exercise Space
- Dedicated Storage
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Current prices may change without notice. All information including move-in timeframe, square footage, bedrooms, bathroom and dimensions may vary slightly from what is indicated here. We recommend to the buyer that any information of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.
Disclaimer: Floor plans, photos and graphics are for illustrative purposes and are only intended to be used as a guide. Illustrations may include upgrades and optional features. All information including square footage, bedrooms, bathroom and dimensions may vary from what is indicated here.
Calculate Your Monthly Payment
Overview of This Home’s Numbers
Home Price: $419,160
Interest Rate: Determined by your lender, typically based on your credit score and current housing market rates. Input a rate you anticipate you’re eligible for. The interest rate calculator on Bankrate.com may prove helpful.
Mortgage Term: Usually 30-years but other terms are available.
PMI: Determined based on the loan to value amount if the down payment is less than 20% of the home purchase price. The PMI calculator on NerdWallet.com may prove helpful in anticipating this amount if you plan to make less than a 20% down payment.
Property Tax* + Specials** Estimate = $7,968
*Property Taxes for the first year are based on the current property tax rate of 1.5% of the purchase price. This amount will fluctuate from year to year based on the property’s value and Mill Levey Numbers. For this home’s current purchase price, property taxes are estimated to be $6,288 per year.
**Specials are extra taxes applied by the city to pay for roads, street signs, utilities, etc. needed in new home communities and developments. In Clear Creek, Specials are estimated to be $140 monthly, or $1,680 yearly starting in 2023 through approximately 2034.
Home Insurance: Based on your home insurance company’s rates, the value of your home and other factors. The average premium in Kansas, according to Bankrate.com is $3,931.
Extra Yearly Costs
HOA Dues: $330 Annually
Meet Your New Home Specialist
New Home Specialist
Send a Message
Fill out the form, click "submit" at the end and we'll be in touch as soon as possible! Required fields indicated with (*). Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you!