Fall is one of our favorite seasons! The leaves begin to change, temperatures cool down, the holiday season is around the corner and it’s a perfect time to decorate your home too.
Here are our 7 favorite home styles to fall in love with this October:
1. Black & White – Take a classic spin on your decorations with black and white pumpkins, chalkboards, candles, lanterns and furniture. To finish your look, find some white twinkle lights, a Casper ghost light and some black bat cutouts. Add a splash of gold to make things pop!
2. Deep & Dark Tones – Not into Halloween decorations? These deep, dark tones fit perfectly with mid-morning condensation on the grass, fall jackets, pumpkin spice and everything nice! Find some decorations that fit the fall mood including deep green foliage pieces, maybe a blue circle rug and even a used rocker chair that you can upholster.
3. Bright with Pop of Color – Bright rooms during the fall are beautiful! Supplement natural-lit rooms with white layers and a pop of color. Will you choose fall colors or your favorite color?
4. Neutral & Natural – Showcase a bit of minimalism with a Scandinavian style with neutral and natural decor. This is a clean look that’s in style year-round.
5. Fun Homemade Decor – Find your inner youth and bring your home to life with some homemade decorations! Carved or painted pumpkins, paper or felt bats, hand-painted welcome signs and more!
6. Earthy Tones & Colors – Greens, oranges, yellows and reds, utilize some florals, woods and other earthy tones for a quaint fall style!
7. Deep Warm Tones – Browns, reds, purples! Deep warm colors make for the coziest decorations. Throw pillows, blankets, accent chairs and poster prints will bring your autumn style to life!