Standard Features Included in Every Home
The Miller Family Homes Difference goes beyond what you see on the surface. The following is included in every home we build.
• Rain Bird® sprinkler system & roughly 1/4 acre of sod
• 30” Stained cabinets with soft close drawers
• Tile backsplash in the kitchen
• Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package
• Generous island sizes in most floor plans
• Walk-in shower in the master bathroom
• Water closet with elongated stool in suite
• Brushed nickle finish hardware for doorknobs, handles, locks, etc.
• 1 Chamberlain® myQ® smart garage door opener
• Energy-efficient Pella® 250 Series windows with a limited lifetime warranty
• Tamko® Heritage® roof shingles resist wind
• Composite LP® SmartSide® Lap Siding backed by a 50-year limited warranty
• Exterior paint consisting of body, trim and accent colors from Sherwin-Williams®
• Interior paint wall color in flat or matte finish, white trim & six-inch baseboards throughout
• Flat, knockdown ceilings (no popcorn texture)
• Concrete vapor barrier under the slab
• Ultra-Sheild® basement waterproofing with a 10-year limited warranty
• 1-Year builder warranty
HEALTHY, SMART, ENERGY-EFFICIENT FEATURES INCLUDED IN EVERY HOME:
• Honeywell® Wi-Fi thermostat controls a multi-zoned, fresh-air HVAC system
• Trane® 92% AFUE energy-efficient blower furnace
• Trane® 13+ SEER Air Conditioner
• 5” Media Air Filter traps allergens providing better indoor air quality
• Sealed air ducts lower energy bills
• Smoke detectors outside every bedroom door and at ceiling height changes
• Cook-top vented to the outside
• Energy heel trusses for better insulation
• Passive radon vent
Our unique construction techniques allow us to build a more energy-efficient, healthier home at no cost to you. If you would like to learn more about these included features, you can read about The Miller Family Homes Difference by clicking the button below or asking a New Home Specialist for further details.
Disclaimers & Notes:
Subject to change & availability. Out of stock or discontinued items may be substituted with an equivalent. Talk to a New Home Specialist to learn more.
Your New Community Awaits
Currently, Miller Family Homes is building in three communities: Southern Ridge, Village Estates and Clear Creek. Development and construction will begin in Arvada this year. Click to learn more about our communities to find the perfect one for you and your family.
Whether you are a seasoned buyer or a first-timer, we’ve got a great collection of resources to help you on your Pathway to Homeownership. Dive in to explore our Financial and Mortgage Tools, Homebuyer’s Guide and more!
We Can Build On Your Land
Your land. Our plan. Same Goal.
Our On Your Land program, or OYL, offers homebuyers the freedom to build one of our floor plans on land or a homesite (also known as a lot) they own in an open-build community within our buildable area.
Simply stated, you own the land and we “helicopter” in the house. Miller Family Homes finances the building of the home and associated costs (adding utilities, flatwork, etc.) Once construction is complete, there will be a final closing and you’ll take full ownership of the home. You’ll need special financing and preapproval for OYL. You’ll need to review the OYL Pricing Worksheet and talk with a New Home Specialist to learn more.
OYL Requirements & Considerations
- You must choose one of our floor plans.
- You must choose from the options we offer. Don’t worry, there are many to choose from that accommodate even the biggest dreamers.
- You must build within our “Buildable Area” (indicated on the map).
- You must own the land or purchase the land separately. (If you don’t have any but are still wanting to build OYL, let us know.)
- You’ll need a CMP loan for the construction of your home.
- You’ll need to be flexible. We are in a unique time in the building industry – with frequent price increases, and labor and material shortages, the price to build your home may increase over time and there may be delays in the building process.
Meet Your New Home Specialist
New Home Specialist
Send a Message
Fill out the form, click "submit" at the end and we'll be in touch as soon as possible! Required fields indicated with (*). Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you!