Standard Features Included in Every Home
The Miller Family Homes Difference goes beyond what you see on the surface. The following is included in every home we build.
• Rain Bird® sprinkler system & roughly 1/4 acre of sod
• 30” Stained cabinets with soft close drawers
• Tile backsplash in the kitchen
• Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package
• Generous island sizes in most floor plans
• Walk-in shower in the master bathroom
• Water closet with elongated stool in suite
• Brushed nickle finish hardware for doorknobs, handles, locks, etc.
• 1 Chamberlain® myQ® smart garage door opener
• Energy-efficient Pella® 250 Series windows with a limited lifetime warranty
• Tamko® Heritage® roof shingles resist wind
• Composite LP® SmartSide® Lap Siding backed by a 50-year limited warranty
• Exterior paint consisting of body, trim and accent colors from Sherwin-Williams®
• Interior paint wall color in flat or matte finish, white trim & six-inch baseboards throughout
• Flat, knockdown ceilings (no popcorn texture)
• Concrete vapor barrier under the slab
• Ultra-Sheild® basement waterproofing with a 10-year limited warranty
• 1-Year builder warranty
HEALTHY, SMART, ENERGY-EFFICIENT FEATURES INCLUDED IN EVERY HOME:
• Honeywell® Wi-Fi thermostat controls a multi-zoned, fresh-air HVAC system
• Trane® 92% AFUE energy-efficient blower furnace
• Trane® 13+ SEER Air Conditioner
• 5” Media Air Filter traps allergens providing better indoor air quality
• Sealed air ducts lower energy bills
• Smoke detectors outside every bedroom door and at ceiling height changes
• Cook-top vented to the outside
• Energy heel trusses for better insulation
• Passive radon vent
Our unique construction techniques allow us to build a more energy-efficient, healthier home at no cost to you. If you would like to learn more about these included features, you can read about The Miller Family Homes Difference by clicking the button below or asking a New Home Specialist for further details.
Disclaimers & Notes:
Subject to change & availability. Out of stock or discontinued items may be substituted with an equivalent. Talk to a New Home Specialist to learn more.
Your New Community Awaits
Currently, Miller Family Homes is building in three communities: Southern Ridge, Village Estates and Clear Creek. Development and construction will begin in Arvada this year. Click to learn more about our communities to find the perfect one for you and your family.
Our On Your Land program, or OYL, offers homebuyers the freedom to build one of our floor plans on land or a homesite (also known as a lot) they own in an open-build community within our buildable area.
Miller Family Homes wants to be your partner in real estate. We’re here to work with you, not against you so that your customer loves their pathway to homeownership and buys or builds the home of their dreams!