- Open-Concept Floor Plan
- 10’ Ceilings in Main Living & Master Suite
- 3-Car Courtyard-Style Garage
- “Breezeway” Owner’s Entry Features a Drop Zone, Laundry Space, Closet & Pantry
- Kitchen Features a Large Island
- Master Suite Features a Private Commode, Walk-In Shower, Double Vanities and a Large Walk-In Closet with Off-Season Storage
- Great Closet Space in Every Bedroom & Dedicated Storage Spaces Throughout
- Large Family Room in the Basement
- Multiple Healthy Home & Smart Home Features
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
The Birkshire Courtyard floor plan is one of our recently updated plans. This unique floor plan features a “breezeway”, built-for-life owner’s entry through the courtyard-style 3-car garage. This breezeway houses a large drop zone, laundry room and pantry in a long hallway flooded with natural light that leads to a small hallway that leads to the split-bedroom master bedroom suite to the left and the rest of the home to the right. The master bedroom suite features a good-sized bedroom, a large master bathroom complete with a walk-in shower and a walk-in closet with off-season storage. At the front of the home, when entering from the quaint porch through the front door, you’re greeted by the open-concept entry, living, kitchen and dining room and the stairs that lead to the basement. Through the hallway off the kitchen you’ll access bedrooms 2 and 3 and the hall bathroom. Upon completion, the finished basement has a massive family room, a 3rd full bathroom, bedrooms four and five and a decent amount of dedicated storage. This home features perfectly-purposed rooms fitting of most family sizes and children of all ages.
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.