- Unique Architectural Styles to Choose From.
- Available in 2 Car, Tandem 2.5 or 3rd Car Garages.
- Optional Dedicated Drop Zone.
- Split Bedroom 2nd Floor Layout.
- Laundry on Same Level as Bedrooms.
- Large Master Suite Complete with a Walk-In Master Closet, Private Commode & Optional Deck.
- Basement Can Function as an Additional Family Room or an Office, Playroom & More! Option to Add Doors & a Closet for a 4th Bedroom!
- Zoned Multi-Level Accomodating HVAC System.
- Dedicated Storage Spaces Throughout!
- Passive Radon Vent.
- 1-Year Builder Warranty.
One of our newest 2-Story floor plans, this plan is excellent for most family sizes or a growing family! The main floor features an open-concept living kitchen and dining room complete with a drop zone for both the main entry and the owner’s entry and a powder bathroom. The two car garage has the option to be expanded to a 2.5 or 3 car tandeum garage where one car can park behind the other! Either option makes for a great work bench, workout or storage space depending upon your family’s needs. The second floor showcases the master bedroom and bathroom suite complete with a walk-in closet and private commode and has the option to add a good-sized covered deck! There are also 2 additional bedrooms, a 2nd full bathroom and the laundry room. Upon completion, the basement has the potential to be finished as a 4th bedroom with our basement bedroom package or a flexible space that makes a great family room, office, playroom, zoom room or whatever your family needs and provides a 3rd full bathroom and an large storage closet. This home is sure to be a great fit for most family sizes!
Examples of the Cottonwood
View our floor plans, available homes, resources or customer pages. Contact a New Home Specialist for more information.
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations & architectural styles, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, selections, design details, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.