- Unique Architectural Styles to Choose.
- 2.5 Car Garage Provides a Flexible Space for a Tool Bench, Workout Space or Storage & Can Be Upgraded to a 3 Car Tandem Garage.
- Optional Dedicated Drop Zone.
- Family-Friendly Second Floor with Bedrooms Close Together.
- Laundry on Same Level as Bedrooms.
- Large Master Suite Complete with a Walk-In Master Closet, Private Commode & Optional Deck.
- Large Closets in Every Bedroom.
- Basement Can Function as an Additional Family Room or an Office, Playroom & More! Option to Add Doors & a Closet for a 4th Bedroom!
- Zoned Multi-Level Accomodating HVAC System.
- Dedicated Storage Spaces Throughout!
- Passive Radon Vent.
- 1-Year Builder Warranty.
This three-bedroom floor plan is an excellent option for most family sizes or a growing family! The main floor features an open-concept living kitchen and dining room complete with a drop zone for both the main entry and the owner’s entry and a powder bathroom. The 2.5 car tandem garage offers lots of potential and can be expanded to a full 3-car tandem garage offering the potential to put 3 cars in the garage with one parked behind the other in the tandem space. The half-car space is perfect for storage, a work bench or even a workout nook! The second floor showcases the master bedroom and bathroom suite complete with a private commode and a walk-in closet and can have an optional covered deck added! There are also 2 additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, a 2nd full bathroom, the laundry room and a storage closet upstairs. Upon completion, the basement can serve as a family room, office, zoom room or a 4th bedroom with our basement bedroom package. A 3rd full bathroom and another large storage closet are also included in the basement finish. This home is loaded with potential and sure to be a great fit for most family sizes!
Examples of the Cypress
View our floor plans, available homes, resources or customer pages. Ask a New Home Specialist for more information.
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.