Georgetown Floor Plan
- Open Floor Plan
- 3 Car Garage
- 10′ Ceilings in Main Living & Master Suite
- Spacious Kitchen Features a Unique, Hidden Walk-In Pantry, Great Counter Space & Easy Access Through the Owner’s Entry from the Garage
- Dedicated Dining Space
- Great Master Suite Complete with a Walk-In Shower & Walk-In Master Closet with Off-Season Storage
- Large Dedicated Storage Space in the Basement
- Multiple Healthy Home & Smart Home Features
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
The Georgetown is an open, spacious floor plan that features three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the main floor in a split-bedroom format. The kitchen has a nifty hidden walk-in pantry and lots of cabinetry for ample storage. The master bathroom features double vanities, a linen closet, shower, a private toilet and a walk-in closet with off-season storage. Bedrooms two and three can be used for spare bedrooms, offices, playrooms, and more. The basement can potentially feature bedrooms four and five, bathroom three, a closed-off utility room, wet bar and a large family room next to a storage room. Other features include a 3-car garage, designated laundry room and coat closet.
Examples of the Georgetown
Tour The Georgetown
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations & architectural styles, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, selections, design details, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.