Possible Total Sq.Ft.
- Unique Sprawling Open-Concept Two Story Plan
- Massive Great Room With Beautiful Windowed Staircase Feature
- One Bedroom & Full Bathroom on the Main Floor
- Additional Family Room or Flexible Space With The Upstairs Loft
- Laundry Room On 2nd Floor With Main Bedrooms
- Large Master Suite Complete with a Luxury Master Bathroom & Walk-In Closet
- Dedicated Storage Spaces Throughout
- Potential Third Living Space In The Basement
- Zoned Multi-Level Accomodating HVAC System
- Multiple Healthy Home & Smart Home Features
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
The Leawood Plus is very similar to our other Leawood floor plans with an open-concept main living area and grand windowed staircase at the front of the home but has the added bonus of a bedroom on the main floor and a full bathroom perfect for guests, a mother-in-law suite, an office, a work out room and more! When entering from the 3-car garage you’ll enter to the hallway that takes you the flexible bedroom space, the full bathroom and a coat closet. Through this hallway is the entrance to the kitchen that features a large pantry cabinet and great island. This main living area houses the kitchen, dedicated dining space, great room, formal entry and luxurious windowed staircase feature. This staircase leads to both the basement and the second floor. On the 2nd floor, you’re greated by the loft that serves as an additional flexible space perfect for a family room, game room, office, playroom and more! This loft separates the master bedroom from the other two bedrooms. The master bedroom suite features a full bathroom with a private commode and luxury walk-in shower as well as a walk-in closet. The laundry room sits between the master suite and bedrooms two, three and the second bathroom. Upon completion, the basement will have a large, spacious family room, utility closet, 4th full bathroom and 5th bedroom, plus designated storage space. This floor plan features storage spaces throughout and is loaded with flexible spaces perfect for families of all sizes and needs!
Examples of the Leawood Plus Side-Entry
View our floor plans, available homes, resources or customer pages. Ask a New Home Specialist for more information.
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.