- Unique Open-Concept Two Story Plan
- 3 Car Carriage-Style Garage
- Large Pantry & Kitchen Island
- Family-Friendly Second Floor
- Laundry Room on 2nd Floor with Bedrooms
- Large Master Suite Complete with a Walk-In Master Closet
- Walk-In Closets in Every Bedroom
- Large Secondary Bathroom with Double Vanity
- Second Potential Living Space and/or Bedroom in The Basement
- Two-Story Accomodating HVAC System
- Multiple Healthy & Smart Home Features
- Passive Radon Vent
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
The Mendoza features an open-concept, 2-story floor plan with a 3-car, carriage-style garage. When entering the home from the garage, you’ll step into the open-concept main living area that features the kitchen, living & dining room areas. The kitchen has a large island, great counter space and pantry. Just off the kitchen is the dedicated dining space and off the kitchen and dining area is a large living room. When entering from the front porch, there’s a powder bath, stairs leading to the upstairs and basement, drop-zone bench area and linen closet, and then leads into the living room. On the upper level, the large master bedroom suite features a big walk-in closet, large walk-in shower and private commode room. The laundry room is also on this second floor and sits between the master bedroom and bedroom 2 that has its own walk-in closet. Down the hall is a second large full bathroom with double vanities – perfect for getting the kids ready for bed at night, and further down the hall, closer to the stairs are the third and fourth bedrooms that all have walk-in closets. Upon completion, the basement can have a fifth bedroom with a spacious walk-in closet, third full-size bathroom, utility closet and family room. This home is perfect for families with multiple kids and offers multiple flexible spaces depending upon your family’s needs.
Tour The Mendoza
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.