Riviera Floor Plan
Possible Total Sq.Ft.
- Large, Open-Concept Floor Plan with 10′ Ceilings in the Main Living Area & Master Suite
- 3 Car Side-Entry Garage
- Great Owner’s Entry with Space for a Dedicated Drop Zone or Mud Room
- Main Floor Laundry Room With Folding Space
- Spacious Kitchen with Great Cabinet Space & a Large, Walk-In Pantry
- Suite Features a Luxury Walk-In Tile Shower & Large Walk-In Closet with Off-Season Storage
- Great Closet & Storage Spaces Throughout
- Multiple Healthy & Smart Home Features
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
The Riviera is an open-concept floor plan that offers plenty of space for families! It has 10-foot ceilings in the main living area and master suite, a 3-car side-entry garage and charming front porch, which creates a beautiful front exterior. On the main level, the garage leads into a designated drop-zone that’s connected to a designated laundry room and a storage closet leading into the kitchen. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, large island and a dining area. The living area has grand windows that look out to the backyard. From the living room, stairs lead to downstairs and the hallway leads to the bedrooms. The master bedroom sits on the back side of the house and has a spacious walk-in closet, a private commode and a luxury walk-in tile shower with a bench. Down the hall are two bedrooms with spacious closets, bath number two and a linen closet. Upon completion, the basement will have a large family room, three additional bedrooms and a full bath.
Examples of the Riviera
Tour The Riviera
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations & architectural styles, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, selections, design details, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.