Siena Floor Plan
- Gorgeous, Unique Open-Concept Floor Plan
- 3 Car Garage
- 10′ Ceilings in Main Living & Master Suite
- Space for a Dedicated Drop Zone Through Owner’s Entry
- Main Floor Laundry Room
- Kitchen Features a Nice Island & Large Walk-In Pantry
- Dedicated Dining Space
- Unique Windowed Staircase Lets in Great Natural Light & Leads to the Patio & Finished Basement
- Spacious Master Suite Features Great Vanity Space, Private Commode, Large Walk-In Closet with Off-Season Storage and an Optional Layout for a Full-Tile Walk-In Shower
- Finished Basements Adds an Another Full Bathroom, 3 Bedrooms and a Huge Family Room
- Multiple Healthy Home & Smart Home Features
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
The Siena plan showcases 10-foot ceilings in the main living area and master suite. The natural sunlight that comes into this plan makes the home look even more spacious! It features two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the main floor and has three bedrooms and one bathroom in the basement. The open entryway leads you into the living, dining and kitchen that has a spacious pantry, large island and cabinetry. It also leads into a full bathroom, linen closet and bedroom two that can be used as a spare bedroom, office, playroom, game room and more! Entering the home from the 3-car garage, you’ll enter the laundry room and drop zone area that leads into the hallway towards the master bedroom. You’ll appreciate the private commode, large walk-in shower, dual vanities, and extra-large closet! Next to the dining area, there’s a unique windowed stairway that leads to the door to the covered patio and down to the basement. The finished basement has a large family room, utility room with some storage space, a full bathroom, and three bedrooms with large closets. This plan is great for families of any size!
Tour The Siena
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations & architectural styles, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, selections, design details, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.