Stockton Courtyard Floor Plan
Possible Total Sq.Ft.
- Split-Bedroom, Open-Concept Floor Plan
- 3 Car Courtyard Garage
- Space for a Dedicated Drop Zone Through Garage Entry
- Main Floor Laundry Room
- Kitchen Features Great Counter Space & a Large, Walk-In Pantry
- The Spacious Master Suite Showcases a Walk-In Tile Shower, Private Commode, and Walk-In Master Closet with Off-Season Storage
- Dedicated Storage Spaces Throughout
- Multiple Healthy & Smart Home Features
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
The Stockton Courtyard is an open-concept floor plan with a 3-car courtyard-style garage. This split bedroom plan features a spacious kitchen with great counter space, a walk-in pantry, and a large island that faces out into the open living area. Off the kitchen sites the dedicated dining space and patio door that leads to the covered patio or deck. Through the living room and main entrance, on the other side of the home are bedrooms two and three and a second bathroom. The master suite features a large vanity with dual sinks, a private commode, a walk-in shower and a large, walk-in closet. Upon completion, the basement can have bedrooms four and five – both with walk-in closets, bathroom three, a large family room with wet-bar capabilities, and a large storage room. This floor plan features lots of options and is sure to fit all your family’s needs!
Examples of the Stockton Courtyard
Tour The Stockton Courtyard
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations & architectural styles, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, selections, design details, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.