- Open-Concept Two Story Plan
- 3 Car Garage
- Convient Drop Zone Through Garage Entry
- Traditional Dining Room
- Traditional Living Room + Family Room on Main Floor
- Additional Living Space on 2nd Floor
- Potential 4th Family/Living Room in Basement
- Massive Walk-In Pantry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Walk-In Master Closet
- Mother-In-Law Suite On 2nd Floor
- Two-Story Accomodating HVAC System
- 92% Energy Efficient Furnace
- Passive Radon Vent
- 1-Year Builder Warranty
The Windsor is an open-concept, 2-story home plan that has the potential for five bedrooms, three full bathrooms and one-half bath. On the main floor, there’s a convenient drop zone and half bath next to the 3-car garage entry. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, two potential dining areas, a family room and a living room. The second floor features four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master bathroom had dual sinks, a shower and tub, and there’s also a walk-in closet. The basement has the possibility for one bedroom and one bathroom and a family room.
Examples of the Windsor
Currently No Available Homes Use This Plan
Check out the gallery to see other examples of this home.
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.