Think it’s not the right time to buy? Think again.
Helpful Homebuyer’s Resources to Ease Your Decision
Our homebuyer’s resource roundup is here to help you determine if you are ready to buy. The timing may be better than you think.
Ready to buy but a little unsure? Think the timing is bad because of the rising interest rates? Or are you worried that your financial situation is ideal to buy a home or take on a mortgage? Maybe you’re holding out for a better market, price, interest rate… Regardless of the reason, as you will learn in the following articles and tools we’ve rounded up, NOW is a better time to buy a new home than you may think.
Things to consider while you explore and read these resources:
- If you are planning to stay in the same area or city for more than 5 years, buying a home will most likely cost you less than rent and will be a great financial investment.
- Interest rates are projected to continue rising but many lenders are offering extended rate locks – some even up to 365 days – meaning that if you get preapproved now, you could still get a lower rate even after rates go up. Many of our Recommended Lenders offer such programs. View them here.
- For those concerned with their credit score or lack of savings for a down payment, many lenders can help you improve both in a short amount of time and even offer a variety of loan types that may accommodate your budget best.
- If you have been struggling to find a resale home or hadn’t considered buying a new home, it may be time to consider all the perks of buying new.
- New homes may be more affordable than you think and are less headache than buying a resale home. There are no surprises and no wondering what the former homeowner forgot to tell you, no major potential repairs lurking around the corner or having to do large projects just to be able to live in your home.
- With a new home, you get just that – a new, never-been-lived-in, home featuring current design trends and backed by our 1-Year Builder Warranty.
Dive into these articles to get started on the pathway to homeownership today!
And when you are ready to buy, meet with a New Home Specialist, we’ve got opportunities and options ready for you to choose from.
Meet Our New Home Specialists
NEW HOME SPECIALIST
Looking to buy or build in Clear Creek? Jon is ready to assist you. Call, email, schedule an appointment or fill out the form below.
Contact The Miller Family Homes Team
Answer a few quick questions to tell us about yourself and one of our New Homes Specialists or a Miller Family Homes employee will get back to you. If you are needing to get ahold of the office, see the emails and contact information indicated above under the "Contact the Main Office" section for the appropriate party. Thank you! Please note that required fields are marked with (*).