- Unique Architectural Styles to Choose.
- 2.5 Car Garage Provides a Flexible Space for a Tool Bench, Workout Space or Storage & Can Be Upgraded to a 3 Car Tandem Garage.
- Optional Dedicated Drop Zone.
- Family-Friendly Second Floor with Bedrooms Close Together.
- Laundry on Same Level as Bedrooms.
- Large Master Suite Complete with a Walk-In Master Closet, Private Commode & Optional Deck.
- Walk-In Closets in Every Bedroom.
- Basement Can Function as an Additional Family Room or an Office, Playroom & More! Option to Add Doors & a Closet for a 5th Bedroom!
- Dedicated Storage Spaces Throughout!
- Zoned Multi-Level Accomodating HVAC System.
- Passive Radon Vent.
- 1-Year Builder Warranty.
One of our newest 2-Story floor plans, this four-bedroom, two-and-a-half plan is loaded with potential for the growing-family! The main floor features an open-concept living kitchen and dining room complete with a drop zone for both the main entry and the owner’s entry and a powder bathroom. The 2.5 car tandem garage can be upgraded to a 3-car tandem garage that offers the ability to put 3 cars in the garage with one parked behind the other in the tandem space. As the standard or upgrade, the tandem space is perfect for parking a motorcycle, bicycles or other family toys and can serve as a great storage space, place for a work bench or even a workout nook! The second floor showcases the master bedroom and bathroom suite that can be completed with an optional 2nd-Story covered deck, 3 additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, a 2nd full bathroom and the laundry room. Upon completion, the basement has the potential to be finished as a 5th bedroom with our basement bedroom package or a flexible space that makes a great family room, office, playroom, zoom room or whatever your family needs and provides a 3rd full bathroom and a large storage closet. This home is full of possibilites for any growing family!
Examples of the Maple
Tour The Maple
Disclaimer: Please note that floor plan illustrations, elevations, layouts, videos, example Available Designer Homes and gallery images are intended to be used as a guide only. These items may include upgrades and optional features. Final square feet, bedrooms and bathrooms may vary from what is indicated.