Park City and north Wichita are seeing exponential growth, new industries and updated attractions. If you haven’t considered moving to this area you might want to think again.
Park City is a booming, growing community that offers the pleasantries of small-town living with the convenience of the city just down the street in three directions. The city itself has a smaller population of nearly 8,000 as of 2019’s numbers. The schools are part of the Wichita Public School District with options for both traditional and magnet schools close by. There are multiple parks, a public library, senior center and tons of city-wide events every year. The town is bursting with “Park City Pride” that you’re sure to want to take part in as soon as you get settled!
Our Village Estates community is located just inside of Park City offers both proximity and privacy! With quick easy access to I-135 from 53rd street, the location couldn’t be more perfect! Close enough to Wichita for convenience but far enough away for peace and quiet. You can work and play close to home with the new Amazon Facilities, updated Crosswinds Casino, Hartman Arena and many other East-Side Attractions are all a short drive away – many of which you won’t even have to hop onto the highway for!
Here are just a few reasons we’re sure you’re going to want to make Village Estates your community:
- There’s a large, stocked fishing pond on the north side of the community, just off the Village Estates Drive entrance. With ample room around it to run and play, have a picnic, throw the football around and feed the geese you’ll love taking a stroll over to this beautiful pond throughout the year.
- The quiet, wide streets and minimal traffic make going on family walks or a run something you’ll look forward to at the end of a long day.
- The current Village Estates residents are very friendly, usually waving and saying “Hi!” whether they know you or not. You’re sure to make friends of your neighbors quickly here!
- Schools, parks, dining and shopping are only a short distance away.
- There are a wide variety of unique homes that vary in style and architectural details making for a beautiful streetscape throughout the community.
- Almost all remaining homesites with the exception of four, won’t have neighbors behind them as they back up to a lush tree row adding to the private feeling of the community.
Considering the city and the community itself, here’s what’s going on in the community right now that you need to know if you want the opportunity to make this lovely little community your home.
- After what’s there sells, that’s it, Village Estates is done with no further opportunities to buy or build a new home! There won’t be any additional phases. This community will be finished.
- Because of this, we’re offering a close-out special of “Free Finished Basements” to all new homes, adding instant equity to your home – not to mention at least one additional bedroom, bathroom and square footage! Learn more about this incentive by visiting our Incentives page.
- There are Designer homes available to buy in every stage of the construction process: just started, under construction and complete on 8 of the 11 homesites left. What this means for you? Not only are there quite a few options of homes you can buy, but also that there are only a few opportunities left to build your dream home – 3 homesites to be exact and they will be started in the coming months.
- Of these 8 Designer homes, we’re building some of our newest floor plans including our Rosewood Side-Entry, Birkshire Courtyard, the updated Westbury and Newfield along with our completed Maple floor plan at 1133 Prairie Hill.
- Some of these Designer homes will be move-in ready in the coming months. Explore our website to find your dream home and schedule an appointment with our New Home Specialist, Jenny to learn more.
- Our Model at 1217 Prairie Hill features our prototype Birkshire Courtyard floor plan – the first one we’ve ever built. The others we’re building will feature some changes based on customer feedback, that make the floor plan even better than the model! We’ve increased the size of the master closet, added a private commode room to the master bathroom, flipped the location of the kitchen, added a closet to the “breezeway” and increased the laundry space by adding a counter, just to name a few of the changes.
If you’re ready to learn more about how you can make Village Estates your home, stop by our new model! It is open every weekend from 11am-6pm on Saturdays and 1pm-6pm on Sundays, or by appointment. Learn more about the model home here. We’re still working to add a few details to the model, but it is ready for you to explore and start dreaming of your new home!
Village Estates in Park City has so much to offer to any family looking for a peaceful, small-town feeling community. Paired with our new homes and free finished basements, you don’t miss the chance to buy or build your new home here! Visit our Village Estates page to learn more, schedule an appointment with Jenny our New Home Specialist or stop by the Welcome Center any weekend! Pull directions to the Welcome Center and Model on Google maps here.
Park City’s website: https://www.parkcityks.gov/